SBTET, AP is ready with the AP POLYCET Notification 2018 for the new session. All the eligible candidates can able to get the admission by getting the good marks in the written test. All candidates can check the AP POLYCET (CEEP) 2018 Eligibility, Syllabus from the information brochure. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic common entrance test is conducted by State Board of the technical education and training. Candidates can fill the ap polycet application form by accessing official website. After registration, candidates can check the AP CEEP 2018 Hall Ticket & Results. It acts as the gateway for admission into various non-engineering and engineering diploma courses. With the help of this exam, the candidate might get admission in the private unaided polytechnic and government-aided institutions.
AP POLYCET (CEEP) 2018 Eligibility
If you are willing to write the exam then you must meet some eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must be the Indian citizen.
- At the same time, you must have the domicile in the Andhra Pradesh State.
- Basically, there is no age limit to appear this exam.
- Candidates should have passed SSC exam which is conducted by State Board of Secondary education.
- If you are belonging to CBSE/ICSE/NIOS or equivalent exam that is recognized as equivalent to SSC by Andhra Pradesh then you must pass all subjects.
- It includes physics, mathematics, and chemistry along with 35% in minimum marks.
AP POLYCET 2018 Syllabus & Pattern
Before you start exam preparation, you must search for the syllabus for preparation of exam. Candidates need to know about exam syllabus of AP Polycet exam. It is the parameter that plays the crucial role in order to get good marks.
It can comprise of chemistry, mathematics and physics subjects only. If you are visiting their official site then you can know about exam syllabus. The exam would be conducted in offline mode. The exam contains multiple choice type questions. There is no negative marking in this exam so that candidate can attempt all questions.
|AP POLYCET Subjects||Questions||Marks|
|Total Question||120 MCQ||120 Marks|
AP POLYCET Hall Ticket 2018
The candidate who is planning to attend the exam then you can get admit card.It contains information of exam dates, exam center, and timings. Candidate can also download AP CEEP 2018 Admit Card from the official website. The candidate who is planning to participate in the Polycet exam, you might download admit card. The enclosed process is really useful to the applied candidate to get hall ticket without facing any kinds of struggles. In order to get admit card, you must follow some steps such as
- Candidates can visit their SBTET AP official website.
- Click on admit card & Enter date of birth, hall ticket number and other kinds of details carefully
- Click submit button to download AP Polycet hall tickets.
- Take the printout of admit card for future reference.
AP POLYCET Results 2018
Candidates can get information about the result. Candidate can check their results on the website and there will be no offline mode to see AP Polytechnic Result 2018. Candidate must acquire minimum 30% quality for this exam. Actually, there is no option to reevaluation or re-totaling in the AP Polycet exam.
AP CEEP 2018 Result will comprise of certain details such as marks obtain in math, chemistry and physics, hall ticket number, the name of the candidate, total marks, and passing status. Authority will conduct the exam in last week of April 2018. After completion of the exam, Manabadi POLYCET Result will announce in May. After that, the candidate will be invited for AP Polycet Counselling 2018.