Department of Technical Education (DTE) AP has announced the result and rank card. The huge numbers of candidates have registered for AP POLYCET Counselling 2018 through the official website. Candidates who have filled the web options those candidates can able to check the AP POLYCET Seat Allotment Order 2018 for polytechnic diploma admission. First phase allotment order has issued by DTE in the month of June 2018. If you get the college letter then you can report to institute otherwise you can apply for counselling. AP POLYCET 2nd Seat Allotment 2018 is going to issue in the month of July rank wise.
AP POLYCET Seat Allotment Order 2018
DTE releases the allotment results on the website https://appolycet.nic.in. Candidates who are appeared in the ap polycet 1st phase web counseling can download the allotment letter. The allotment includes College Name and addresses that lets candidates know their allotted branch and further steps that they will follow. Candidates have to get the allotment copy with fee challan.
You need to pay the mentioned feed while using download challan. Along with this, the candidates also have to report to an allotted college with every document. Candidates who are submitted the web options can download the AP Polycet Allotment Order 2018 by using their hall ticket number, ICR Form number, DOB and password in the candidate login.
Candidates can also get the AP CEEP College Allotment letter through the registered phone number. Once you log in the details successfully, you can download the allotment order easily and store it for your further reference.
Candidates need to report to their reported college before the dates which are mentioned in their ap polytechnic seat allotment result. The important dates are available on the official website. The seat allocation made based on the category and merit rank of the candidate and uploaded in the online website.
AP CEEP College Allotment Result 2018
You can easily check the seat allotment by following these following steps.
- At first, you can visit the website https://appolycet.nic.in/.
- Here, you can enter the hall ticket number, ICR form number, DOB and password in the candidate login
- After that, you can click on the submit option.
- Allotment Result will appear on the system screen.
- Finally, you can download your allotment order.
- You must verify your roll number and details in the seat allotment.
- Candidates can download phase 1 seat allotment.
- You can take a print out for your further use
A candidate must carry every essential document with her/him. Every document must be signed or attested by a government institution. The candidates should keep original documents and a copy of documents with them. Additionally, you can also carry NOC if required.
- Original copy of 10th standard certificate as the age proof
- The original copy of 12th class (if any)
- BC/ST/SC then caste certificate for the reserved category
- Diploma certificate
- Transfer certificate
Keep in touch for more updates