AP POLYCET 2018 Application Form has finally declared by SBTET for the Polytechnic admission. Candidates who are eligible for the exam they can apply online for AP POLYCET 2018 through the official website. It is an Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test provides the opportunity for all the eligible candidates to apply for the state level entrance test, which regulated by the SBTET (State Board of Technical Education and Training). AP CEEP Online Application Form 2018 has decided to upload by SBTET for those candidates who have passed the 10th class. Candidates who have the desire and eager to enroll in both Engineering and non-Engineering platform make use of the offering chance. AP POLYCET 2018 Online Application has released in the month of March. The last date of filling the form is March for registration.
Every year, many candidates are trying to make the dream true by appearing in the AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018. The application form plays the vital role for the candidate’s gateway to enroll in the desired course. It is the right time for the candidates check out the ap polycet 2018 eligibility criteria and latest updates. The online facilities are the easiest way and trouble-free to get the application form without trouble anymore.
AP POLYCET 2018 Application Form
Before, you ready for the application form should make sure the eligibility. Candidates those who want to apply for the eligible programmes take a look at the official link. The official website announces the date of AP Polytechnic Application form 2018. Besides, the candidates can get the application via online mode and submit via the same official link.
Candidates instructed to fill up the application before the application the last date ends April Second week. AP POLYCET 2018 Online Form can access from the third week of March. The candidates can read an article for further to get the latest updates related to the application, exam fee, and other important details.
You need to see the guidelines for the AP CEEP 2018 Application Process. The personal details of the candidate more important as well academic details include 10th hall ticket, year of passing, date of birth and other details. You have to enter the present communication address and scanned the photocopy of signature and photograph along with you while filling the application.
How to Apply Online for AP POLYCET 2018
- Candidates can approach any of the nearest AP Online/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help Line centers.
- Initially, you can choose any of the browsers that you want to browse the official website www.appolycet.nic.in.
- You can enter the official website of SBTET AP in the address bar.
- You can click on apply for the exam and start filling the form.
- Enter valid 10th class hall ticket number, date of birth and 10th class year of passing details.
- Additionally, you have to fill the personal details, category, address, etc.
- You should avoid wrong entries while filling the application.
Upload Scanned Images
- After you can fill up the details in the application then you can upload the documents.
- Candidates can get ready to upload the scanned signature and photograph.
- Before, you try to upload the scanned images make sure it under the listed size of the file.
- Click the browse button, choose the appropriate file and press upload option that candidates upload the scanned images.
AP POLYCET 2018 Application Fee
- You have to consider the application fee payment.
- Candidates can visit the nearest helpline center to pay the fee and handover announced amount to them.
- Keep in mind; the fee can pay through the Meeseva, Net Banking, Helpline Centers, Payment gateway and AP online centers.
- Every candidate those who are going to apply then you should pay the fee Rs.330/ -.
Once you can pay the fee then you can visit the helpline center and submit the application. You need to follow the instructions given by the operator. You can get the confirmation print out after final submission. Candidates can keep safe until the AP Polytechnic Admission.
AP POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket
Candidates can download the hall ticket after the success of fee payment option. The candidates have requested to keep safe hall ticket until the beginning of admission. It’s not mandatory to get the hall ticket when you can submit the ap polytechnic admission form. It may take 2-3 days to get the admit card so you can wait for it. Candidates can also download the admit card on the official website for 15 days.
Candidates can stay connected with the AP POLYCET Official Website to know the complete details of the application form and others.
Stay in Touch with www.appolycet.in for more update for admission